- The ending times of Bid Group bids must be at least 5 minutes apart to ensure
that Rovatron can properly cancel your remaining bids after a confirmed
- Bid Groups must contain at least
two bids. There is no maximum number of bids that can be in a
- You can use one or multiple eBay bidding ID's on bids in a single
Bid Group. (i.e. the first item in the group is bid under eBay ID
"X", the second and third items in the group are bid under eBay ID "Y").
- If you place a bid on an item and for some reason eSnipe is not able
to confirm whether or not you are the winner, the entire Bid Group
will be closed out.
This could happen if you bid on a private auction, where eBay does not
announce the winner, or if you bid on a Dutch auction item. In either
case eSnipe can not determine the winner. The group is closed to
prevent you from potentially winning more than one item in your Bid
- There will be additional fees for using Bid Groups.
Currently, we will only charge for the win under existing eSnipe pricing